Wednesday, March 23, 2016

About Me

About Me
Hi I'm Aaron. I am 12 about to be 13 in June and I am in the 7th grade. My favorite hobbies are reading, watching YouTube and playing video games. I want to pursue a career in video game development and a side job of being a You Tuber. My blog is going to be about some games that I want to share my opinion on. When summer comes I will post more blogs and start YouTube hopefully. I would really appreciate if you guys could spread the word about my blog it may be my first but I try hard everything I may crack a joke every once and a while, but still respect everyone that I know. Please don't be rude that just makes me feel like somebody thinks they are better than someone else which is never true we are all created equally so why can't treat each equally. I always try to show that people are the same whether the are rich and poor or black or white. 
There is nothing different about them they are the same no matter what you say they have organs, they have feelings, they feel pain, and they have the same rights as you. But back to the point I am a respectable person that you can trust. I am very loyal and will try my best to keep everyone happy no matter what. If you can tell your friends about me then you guys can motivate me to do better but I will still post a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment